Welcome to South Moor Vets’ Pet Health Plan, which provides pet owners with the support they need to help their pets stay fit and healthy. It covers the regular preventative treatments your pet needs throughout life.
Members receive their annual health check and booster, personalised flea, tick and worm treatments at a discount.
A great way to spread the cost of treatments and give your pet the preventative healthcare they deserve!
There are great savings, and the cost of products and services included in the plan are split into convenient monthly Direct Debit payments.
It is easy to join and your pet can enjoy the benefits right away!
· Our Pet Health Plans provide your pet with:
· Annual vaccinations
· Year-round flea and worm treatment
· One additional visit to the vet for a comprehensive health check
· 30% of Kennel Cough vaccination
· 10% off any dental procedures at the practice
· 10% off in-house blood tests
· 10% off long-term prescription medication bought from the practice
· 10% off all food and accessories bought from the practice
For more information, please call us on 01752 892 390 (Ivybridge), 01548 830210 (Modbury) or 01548 852766 (Kingsbridge) or visit our website here.
Check the pet details below and click proceed.
Your first Direct Debit payment will be collected on the next available payment date. This will include the joining fee.
Please confirm the following details are correct.
Thank you, your pet is now a member of South Moor Vets’ Pet Health Plan!
If you are a brand-new client, you can register here.
Please note that an initial vet visit is required to check your pet’s weight, ensure correct products are prescribed, and for the first payment to be made.
If you have a visit booked, we look forward to seeing you soon.
If you need to book a visit, please contact us on 01752 892 390 (Ivybridge), 01548 830210 (Modbury) or 01548 852766 (Kingsbridge).